- 2 eggs
- 1/2 ts salt
- 250 g flour
- 2 1/2 ts baking powder
- 2 tbs sugar
- 300 ml milk
- 2 tbs sunflower oil
- 2 tbs butter
1. Separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat the whites with a pinch of salt until stiff.
2. Stir flour, baking powder, sugar and rest of the salt. Mix shortly with egg yolk and milk (batter should not been stirred heavily, it doesn`t matter, if it isn`t stirred smoothly.)
3. Carefully fold in the egg whites.
4. Heat the pan on highest level up until the perfect temperature for roasting is reached. Switch to medium level, add 1/4 of the oil and butter and spread around evenly. Add four portions of the batter.
5. As soon as the batter firms up and getting light brown, turn over and roast until done.
6. Roast the next pancakes in the same way.
- Serve pancakes with maple sirup, compote or fresh berries and some crème fraîche.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.