- 500 g flour
- 20 g fresh yeast
- 1/2 ts sugar
- 150 ml warm water
- 125 ml milk, lukewarm
- 1 ts salt
- 1 tbs AMC Rustico
- 1 tbs olive oil
1. Place the flour in a bowl and hollow out a well in the middle. Sprinkle in the yeast and add sugar, water and milk. Dissolve yeast while stirring and mix with a little flour. Add salt, AMC Rustico and olive oil. Quickly knead everything into a smooth dough.
2. Cover and let the dough rise in a warm location until the mixture has visibly increased in bulk.
3. Shape the dough into a round loaf and lightly cut crosswise. Cut out a circle of baking paper with the help of a 20 cm lid.
4. Place the pot on the Navigenio, switch to “A”, and heat until the roasting window is reached. Put the pot in the inverted lid, line with baking paper, and place the loaf on top.
5. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to low level, bake for approx. 20 minutes.
6. At the end of the baking time, switch off the Navigenio and Audiotherm and bake the bread for another 10 minutes using the residual heat.
7. Remove the bread and allow it to cool completely on a wire rack.
- After placing the loaf in the pot, brush it with cold water in order to achieve a nice crust.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.