- 8 slices bread (e.g. toast)
- 4 ts plum jam
- 3 eggs
- 50 ml milk
1. Spread the plum jam on half of the slices of bread and top with the rest of the slices of bread.
2. Whisk eggs and milk together. Turn the slices of bread in the egg milk.
3. Heat the pan on highest level up until the perfect temperature for roasting is reached.
4. Switch to a medium level and put first slices of bread in the pan. As soon as they start to lift from the pan, turn over and roast on other side.
5. Place more bread in the pan, roast them on both sides and serve warm.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.