- 200 g wheat flour
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 L deep-frying oil
1. Place wheat flour and salt in a combi bowl. Add water and knead the flour in to a pliable dough.
2. Close the combi bowl and leave the dough aside for 15 minutes.
3. Divide the dough into 12 lemon sized balls.
4. Using a rolling pin, roll each ball into circles of 4-5 diameter. Poori's are now ready to be deep-fried.
5. For deep-frying, place the HotPan on the hob and set it at highest level. Pour oil into the HotPan. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it till the roasting symbol appears.
6. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, open the lid and drop the rolled poori into the hot oil. Deep-fry on both sides till they turn golden brown in colour.
7. Remove the poori with a slotted spoon, drain the oil and place on a tissue paper. Deep-fry all the pooris in the similar way.
8. Serve the hot poori's with Channa masala.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.