- 500 g pizza dough (homemade or ready-made)
- 50 g goat cream cheese
- 50 g greek yogurt
- 3 tbs sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 untreated lemon
- honey to drizzle on
1. Divide the pizza dough into six pieces, with a diameter of approx. 22 cm.
2. Stir cream cheese with yogurt, sugar and egg yolks.
3. Wash the lemon in hot water, halve lengthwise, cut into very thin slices with the peel on (remove seeds).
4. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, place the first dough base inside, brush with some cream cheese and then spread some lemon slices on top.
5. Put the pot in the inverted lid, place the Navigenio overhead, switch to high level, bake for approx. 2 minutes.
6. Remove the finished lemon pizza. Place the pot on the Navigenio again and switch to level 6, place the next dough base inside and top this base in the same way and bake.
7. The pot is always set to level 6 on the Navigenio when topping the pizza.
8. Cut the lemon pizza into slices. Best served with some honey drizzled on top.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.