- 2 eggs
- 100 g sugar
- 1/2 ts vanilla sugar
- 40 g ground almonds
- 1/2 ts baking powder
- 1/2 ts cinnamon
- 80 g flour
- 80 g butter, melted
- 1 apple
1. Beat the eggs, half of the sugar and the vanilla sugar until fluffy.
2. Mix almonds, baking powder, cinnamon and flour and stir in. Add the butter and work everything into a smooth dough.
3. Peel, quarter and core the apple and cut into slices.
4. Place the pot on the Navigenio and switch to level 3. Add the remaining sugar to the pot and slowly caramelize. As soon as the sugar starts to bubble, add apple pieces and stir carefully. Spread the apple mixture on the bottom of the pot. Spread the dough evenly over it.
5. Cover with the lid, leave the Navigenio at level 3 and heat up to roasting window. Then place the pot in an inverted lid.
6. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to the small level, bake for approx. 10 minutes, until golden.
7. At the end of the baking time, turn the cake out of the pot using a plate.
8. Let cake cool, then decorate as desired.
- Instead of apples you can also use other (not too moist) fruit.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.