- 3 pears
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 20 g butter, softened
- 50 g caramel sauce
- 1/2 ts cinnamon
- 1 puff pastry (round, approx. 24 cm in diameter)
1. Peel, core, and cut the pears into thin wedges and mix with lime juice.
2. Cut out a circle of baking paper with the help of a 24 cm lid. Line the pot with baking paper and coat it with butter.
3. Thoroughly mix the caramel sauce and AMC Cho-Co or some cinnamon and also distribute evenly over the top. Place the pear wedges on top like a fan.
4. Cut out a circle (approx. 24 cm in diameter) from the rolled-out puff pastry with the help of a 24 cm lid and place on top of the pears.
5. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, put the pot in the inverted lid, place the Navigenio overhead, switch to the low level, bake for approx. 4 minutes.
6. Let the tarte Tatin cool for a few minutes, tip out onto a cake platter, and enjoy immediately.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.