- 30 g walnuts
- 50 g milk chocolate
- 150 g flour
- 1 ts baking soda
- 30 g dried cranberries
- 1/2 ts cinnamon
- 50 g butter, softened
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1 package vanilla sugar
- 1 egg
- 100 ml milk
- 100 g white chocolate
- 200 g double cream cheese
- red food colour
- Sugar pearls at will
1. Chop walnuts and milk chocolate. Mix both with flour, baking soda, cranberries and cinnamon.
2. Mix butter with sugar until creamy, stir in vanilla sugar and egg. Briefly stir in flour mixture together with the milk.
3. Pour into six prepared muffin moulds (approx. 50 ml each) and place in a Softiera insert.
4. Place the pot on Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window.
5. Switch to level 2, place the Softiera insert with the muffin moulds in the pot, close with the lid on and bake for about 15 minutes initially.
6. Place the pot in the inverted lid, place Navigenio overhead and switch to the low level, bake for approx. 7 minutes, until pale brown.
7. Remove muffins at end of baking time and let cool.
8. Chop white chocolate and melt in a bain-marie. Then stir with the cream cheese until creamy. Set aside about 1/3 of the cream, color the rest with a few drops of red food colour.
9. First fill the white cream into a piping bag with a star nozzle. According to the photo, pipe a white wreath for the cap on the cupcakes, then finish the cap with the red cream. Finally, finish decorating the cupcakes with any sugar pearls.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.