- 5 tomatoes
- salt, pepper
- 150 g mozzarella
- 100 g radicchio
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 pinch sugar
- 3 tbs Marsala wine
- 2 peaches
- 4 turkey schnitzel (approx. 150 g each)
- 8 sage leaves
- 8 slices Parma ham
- 3 tbs olive oil
1. Clean the tomatoes, cut into slices. Spread out on a serving platter, season with salt and pepper. Cut the mozzarella into slices. Clean the radicchio, cut into bite-sized pieces. Spread both over the tomatoes.
2. Mix lime juice, salt, pepper, sugar and Marsala wine. Clean, halve, and pit the peaches.
3. Halve the turkey schnitzel, season with pepper, place one sage leaf on each piece and wrap with Parma ham.
4. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, place the saltimbocca inside and roast until the turning point is reached. Turn over, roast until done approx. 3 minutes and remove.
5. Place the halved peaches in the pan with the cut side facing down and braise in the cooking juices on a low level for approx. 5 minutes, remove.
6. Switch off the hob, cook off the cooking juices with the marsala sauce, and let simmer for 1 minute. Add olive oil, mix thoroughly and season to taste again.
7. Arrange the saltimbocca and peaches on the salad, drizzle with marsala sauce and serve.
- Orange wedges or pear slices, for example, can be used instead of peaches.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.