- 1 white bread
- 200 g round soft cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 twigs rosemary
- 40 ml olive oil
1. Hollow out a hole the size of the soft cheese in the center of the top of the bread and insert it. Cut the sides of the bread. It is important not to cut to the ground.
2. Peel the garlic and dice very finely. Pluck rosemary needles and chop finely. Mix with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle the olive oil mixture into the spaces between the bread.
3. Put the bread in the pot and place the pot in the inverted lid.
4. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to low level, gratinate for approx. 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Refine your bread with a homemade pesto.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.