- 1 small onion
- 250 g risotto rice
- 150 ml white wine
- 500 ml vegetable broth
- 1 package saffron (approx. 0.2 g)
- 25 g butter
- 80 g grated Parmesan
- salt, pepper
1. Peel the onion, finely cut and add to the pot, heat the pot on the highest level up to the roasting level, switch to a low level.
2. Add rice and roast, deglaze with wine and reduce while stirring. Add the broth and saffron, stir, cover with the Secuquick softline and close.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 7 minutes in the soft area.
4. At the end of cooking time, depressurize the pot and remove Secuquick. Stir in the butter and Parmesan and season to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.