- 2 eggs
- 50 ml cream
- 30 g chopped Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs dried Italian herbs
- 500 g chicken breast
- 2 tbs flour
1. Whisk the eggs and cream, then stir in the Parmesan and herbs.
2. Cut the meat into small bite-sized pieces, season with salt and pepper and then coat in flour.
3. Heat the pan at highest level up to the roasting window, then switch to a low level, use a fork to coat the pieces of meat in the Parmesan and egg mixture and place the meat directly in the pan.
4. Wait just a few moments, then flip. Continue to cook to completion for approx. 5 minutes (depending on the thickness of the meat).
- This dish is best served with a juicy, spicy tomato sauce and spaghetti, or else crispy white bread.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.