- 3 onions
- 5 pickles
- 4 beef roulades (approx. 180 g each)
- salt, pepper
- 8 slices bacon
- red wine and cream or crème fraîche, to taste
- browned sauce thickener, to taste
1. Peel and dice the onions. Cut two pickles lengthwise into thin strips, then dice the rest.
2. Season one side of each roulade with salt and pepper, then spread with mustard and a little ketchup.
3. Top this with half of the onions, bacon and pickle strips, roll it up and skewer it with a roulade pin or toothpick to keep the shape. Repeat for the other roulades.
4. Heat the pot at highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast the roulades on all sides.
5. Remove from the pot, season with salt and pepper and briefly roast the rest of the onions and diced pickles (there should be roughly 100-150 g left). Stir in 2 tablespoons of ketchup and return the roulades to the pot. Cover with the Secuquick softline and close.
6. Heat the pot on highest level up to the turbo window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 20 minutes in the turbo area.
7. At the end of the cooking time put the pot in the inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself, remove Secuquick. Add a little thickener to the sauce if you prefer, then season to taste.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.