- 500 g frozen spinach
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 100 g bacon cubes
- 50 g pine nuts, roasted
- 50 g raisins
- 2 egg
1. Add the spinach in the Softiera insert and place in the Softiera insert. Pour 150 ml water into the tall pot and place the Softiera insert inside it. Cover with Secuquick softline and close with the lid.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook the spinach with time setting “P” in the soft area.
3. At the end of cooking time, put the pot in the inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself, remove Secuquick.
4. Peel and finely cut the garlic. Heat the flat pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast the diced bacon. Add the garlic, pine nuts, and raisins and briefly roast.
5. Add the spinach and stir. Make two wells in the spinach.
6. Beat the eggs and carefully pour into the wells. Cover with the lid and let stand with approx. 4 minutes.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.