- 1 onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 kg waxy potatoes
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 L vegetable broth
- 30 g mixed herbs, chopped
- salt, pepper
- 75 g bacon cubes
- 1 small onion
- 8 dried tomatoes
- 250 g veal sausage meat
- 2 tbs cream
- 2 tbs breadcrumbs
1. Peel and finely cut the onion and garlic, peel and dice the potatoes and mix everything with olive oil.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast the potato mixture until pale brown, turning occasionally. Deglaze with broth and stir. Cover with Secuquick softline and close.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 4 minutes in the soft area. At the end of cooking time, depressurize the pot, remove Secuquick, add the herbs and season to taste.
4. Cover a plate with plastic wrap. Peel and finely cut the onion; finely chop the dried tomatoes. Thoroughly mix both with the sausage meat, cream, and breadcrumbs. Using two small spoons, make dumplings and place on the prepared plate.
5. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, add the dumplings, roast and turn. Switch off the hob, cover with the lid and cook for approx. 6 minutes until done.
6. Serve the bacon dumplings with the stew.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.