- 700 g cauliflower
- 100 g grated cheese (e.g. Emmentaler
- 1 egg
- 1 ts nutmeg
- salt, pepper
- 10 colorful cocktail tomatoes
- 1 scallion
- 150 g Burrata or Mozzarella
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Fresh basil leaves
1. Clean the cauliflower and chop the florets in the Quick Cut. Knead in a bowl with the cheese, egg and spices (ideally with your hands).
2. Cut out a circle of baking paper with a diameter of 28 cm with the help of a 24 cm lid.
3. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, switch to level 2 and put the baking paper inside, spread the mixture over it and press down a little.
4. Place the pot in an upturned lid, place the Navigenio overhead and switch to high level, bake for approx. 5 minutes until brown.
5. Wash and halve the cocktail tomatoes, was the scallion and slice into rings. Carefully remove the cauliflower base out of the pot. Spread both over the top. Tear the Burrata into pieces using a fork, place it on top, drizzle with olive oil and serve with basil leaves.
- Crumple up the circle of baking paper and smooth it again. This makes it easier to lay it out in the hot pan.
- This recipe can also be a delicious starter for 4 people.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.