- 300 g minced meat (beef)
- 1 tbs barbecue sauce
- salt, pepper
- 8 boiled mini sausages
- 1 zucchini
- 100 g halloumi
- 1 red bell pepper
1. Season the minced meat with the barbecue sauce, salt and pepper and knead well. Form small balls (approx. 2-3 cm).
2. Cut the sausages crosswise at the ends.
3. Clean the zucchini and use a potato peeler to cut lengthwise into thin slices. Dice the halloumi and wrap with a zucchini slice.
4. Clean and cut the bell pepper into pieces.
5. Alternate sticking all ingredients onto the shish kebab skewers.
6. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, then switch to a low level and place the skewers inside. Roast until the turning point is reached.
7. Turn over the skewers and roast until done for approx. 5 minutes.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.