- 1 clove of garlic
- 200 g pasta, e.g. fusilli (spiral pasta)
- 400 ml vegetable broth
- 400 g broccoli florets
- 100 g pistachios
- 250 g raw peeled shrimp
- olive oil
- salt, pepper
1. Peel and mince the garlic. Stir the pasta and broth together in the pan. Break up the broccoli florets if necessary and scatter them on top.
2. Heat the pan on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 5 minutes in the vegetable area.
3. Finely chop the pistachios. At the end of the cooking itme, fold the pistachios into the pasta, then scatter the shrimp on top.
4. Heat the pan again on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for about 5 minutes in the vegetable area.
5. Season to taste with olive oil, salt and pepper, garnish with the remaining pistachios and serve.
- When asparagus is in season, prepare the pasta with green asparagus.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.