- 2 boiled bratwursts
- 4 spring onions
- 12 slices bacon
- 1 red-peeled apple
1. Cut the bratwursts into thick slices. Clean the spring onions, slice them into chunks and roll one chunk in each piece of bacon.
2. Wash, quarter, core and cut the apple into thin slices.
3. Alternating between the bratwurst pieces, onion-and-bacon rolls and apple slices, spear everything onto four skewers.
4. Heat the pan at highest level up to the roasting window, then switch to a low level and insert the skewers. Cover with the lid and bake for about 3 minutes.
5. Flip the skewers, replace the lid and then continue to cook to completion for 8-10 minutes (depending on the thickness).
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.