- 2 unwaxed orange
- 90 g sugar
- 150 ml water
- 1 unwaxed orange
- 300 g semolina
- 1 package baking powder
- 250 g yogurt
- 180 g sugar
1. Wash the orange in hot water, dry it, finely zest the orange peel, and squeeze out the juice. Cook sugar, water, orange juice, and orange peel in a small pot for approx. 2 minutes and let cool.
2. Wash the orange in hot water, dry it, and finely zest the orange peel. Then use a sharp knife to remove the white skin and cut out the orange segments.
3. Mix the semolina with baking powder, add the yogurt, orange peel, and sugar, and then work into a smooth dough. Fold in the orange segments.
4. Cut out a circle of baking paper with the help of a 20 cm lid.
5. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window. Place the pot in an inverted lid. Insert the baking paper and add the dough to the pot.
6. Place Navigenio overhead and switch to the small level, then bake for approx. 20 minutes, until golden.
7. Switch off the Navigenio and bake for about 5 minutes with the residual heat.
8. Turn the cake out of the pot and slowly pour the syrup over it. Let the syrup soak in and let the cake cool completely.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.