- 400 g beef steak, in thin slices
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 2 tbs sesame oil
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- salt, pepper
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 small red chili
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 2 tbs sunflower oil
- 2 tbs white balsamic vinegar
- 1 ts sugar
- 50 g salted peanuts
1. Halve the slices of beef steaks lengthwise and spear onto long wooden skewers like an accordion.
2. Peel and finely grate the ginger. Stir with sesame oil and soy sauce, brush the skewers with it and marinate for approx. 60 minutes.
3. Peel the cucumber, halve lengthwise, remove the seeds and cut into slices. Salt and let marinate for a few minutes.
4. Clean the chili, peel the onion and garlic and finely cut everything.
5. Stir the oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Pour off the water which has accumulated on the cucumbers. Mix the cucumber, onion, garlic and chili pepper with the dressing and let everything stand again.
6. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast both sides of the skewers for approx. 2 minutes. Coarsely chop the peanuts.
7. Season the skewers with salt and pepper and arrange with the cucumber salad. Sprinkle with peanuts and serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.