- 1 kg waxy potatoes
- 250 g onions
- 120 g chorizo (spanish pepper salami)
- 450 ml vegetable broth
- 600 g salmon filet, skin removed
- 150 g cocktail tomatoes
- 5 stalks basil
- 100 ml cream
- coriander powder
1. Peel and dice the potatoes. Peel and slice the onions; dice the chorizo.
2. Add the onion slices to the pot, heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to low level and roast the onions briefly.
3. Add the chorizo and potatoes and sauté them briefly as well. Add the broth and heat the pot on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to low level and cook for approx. 15 minutes in the vegetable area.
4. Meanwhile, cut the salmon into cubes and season with salt. Halve the cocktail tomatoes and remove the basil leaves from their stems and slice them into strips.
5. Add the cream to the stew and season to taste with salt, pepper and coriander. Add the salmon and cocktail tomatoes. Heat the pot on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to low level and cook for approx. 5 minutes in the vegetable area.
6. Carefully stir the salmon stew, then garnish with basil before serving.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.