- 4 chicken breast
- salt and pepper
- hot paprika powder
- curry powder
- 800 g fresh vegetables of the season (z.b. potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower)
- 1 pear
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Place pot on hob and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
3. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set hob at low level.
4. Pour the dabbed dry chicken breasts into a pot, press on and roast until the turning point at 90 °C has been reached using Audiotherm.
5. Turn, season and turn off the heat. Leave to simmer with lid for approx. 10 minutes.
6. Clean the vegetables, cut them into equal pieces and put them into pot dripping wet. Cut the spring onions and add them.
7. Place pot on hob and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 20 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the vegetable symbol appears.
8. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the vegetable window, set hob at low level and cook until done.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.