- 1 onion
- 1 garlic
- 500 ml vegetable broth
- 1 ts savory dried
- 2 tbs grainy mustard
- 250 g short noodles (e.g. penne or farfalle)
- 500 g green beans frozen
- 3 tomato
- 150 ml cream
- salt, pepper
1. Peel onion and garlic and chop finely.
2. Put both into a pot and mix with vegetable broth, savory and mustard. Mix the noodles with the sauce.
3. Add the frozen green beans on top of the other ingredients and close with Secuquick softline.
4. Place pot on hob and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 5 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit on Visiotherm and turn it until the soft symbol appears.
5. As soon as the Aduiotherm beeps on reaching the soft window, set at low level and cook until done.
6. Blanch, skin and eighth tomatoes.
7. At the end of cooking time depressurise and remove Secuquick softline. Fold in the cream with the tomatoes and season to taste with salt and pepper.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.