- 750 g chicken breast
- 3 spring onions
- 2 carrots
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 350 ml coconut milk
- 3 tbs red curry paste
- 1 mango
- salt, pepper
1. Remove the chicken breast from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare it, pat it dry with a paper towel and cut it into cubes of approx. 2 cm.
2. Clean the spring onions and slice them into thin rings; peel the carrots and cut them into slices. Using the flat side of a knife, gently press the lemongrass.
3. Close the pot with the EasyQuick with the 20 cm sealing ring, heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, and roast the cubed chicken.
4. Add and roast the spring onions and carrots. Deglaze the pot with coconut milk, stir in the curry paste and add the lemongrass.
5. Cover again with the EasyQuick, heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 10 minutes in the steam area.
6. In the meantime, peel and pit the mango, then dice. At the end of the cooking time, remove EasyQuick, fold in the mango cubes, season to taste with salt and pepper and serve.
- Pairs nicely with freshly cooked jasmine rice.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.