- 1 lemon
- 500 ml water
- 4 artichokes
- 5 stalks flat leaf parsley
- 5 stalks peppermint
- 1 clove of garlic
- 75 ml olive oil
- salt, pepper
1. Squeeze out the lemon and pour half of the juice into a bowl with the water.
2. Remove the stalk, outer hard petals and the choke from the inside of the artichokes.
3. Cut the artichokes into pieces and immediately add them to the lemon water.
4. Finely chop parsley and pepermint. Peel and finely cut the garlic. Stir the herbs and garlic with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
5. Add the artichokes dripping wet to the pot and mix with the herb oil. Heat the pot on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 15 minutes in the vegetable area.
6. Season artichokes with the rest of the lemon juice and with the salt and pepper.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.