- 1 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 300 g fennel
- 1 yellow pointed pepper
- 200 g tomatoes
- 400 g mixed seafood (ready to cook)
- 2 ts AMC Maritim
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs lemon juice
1. Peel the onion and garlic, finely cut both. Clean the fennel, set aside the fronds, quarter the fennel lengthwise and cut into thin slices.
2. Clean the pointed peppers and cut into fine strips; clean the tomatoes and cut finely. Add half a teaspoon of salt to the fennel and work in a little with the hands.
3. Add onion and garlic to the pan, heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast onion mixture. Add the seafood, roast too and add AMC Maritim. Heat the pot on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 1 minute in the vegetable area.
4. Stir in the olive oil and lemon juice and season with some salt and pepper. Add the fennel, pointed peppers, tomatoes and seafood and mix well.
5. Season the salad, sprinkle with chopped, fresh fennel fronds and serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.