- 4 long, thin bratwursts (uncooked)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 spring onion
- 75 g Gorgonzola cheese
1. Roll up the bratwursts into four tight spirals and secure them with wooden skewers. Clean, de-seed and dice the tomatoes. Clean the scallions and slice them into thin rings. Dice the Gorgonzola cheese as well and mix everything together.
2. Heat the pan at highest level up to the roasting window, then switch to a low level, place the bratwurst spirals inside, cover with the lid and cook for approx. 3 minutes.
3. Flip the sausages, replace the lid and cook for another 3 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat, spread the tomato and cheese mixture over the bratwurst spirals and let the topping heat up for approx. 5 minutes.
- In the spring and summer months, you may be able to find ready-made bratwurst spirals at many butchers’ shops or in the refrigerated section of your local supermarket.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.