- 6 large, waxy potatoes (approx. 200 g each)
- 2 twigs rosemary
- 80 g Gorgonzola cheese
- salt, pepper
- 6 slices parma ham
1. Thoroughly wash the potatoes and place them in the Softiera insert. Pour 200 ml water into the pot and place the Softiera insert inside it. Place the rosemary over top. Cover with Secuquick softline and close the lid.
2. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the soft window, switch to level 2, and cook for approx. 15 minutes in the soft area.
3. At the end of cooking time, put the pot in the inverted lid, allow it to depressurize by itself, and remove Secuquick.
4. Remove the potatoes and let cool a little.
5. Halve the potatoes lengthwise and lightly hollow out the halves for the filling. Mash the inside of the potatoes with a fork, mix with the Gorgonzola, and season with salt and pepper.
6. Stuff all potato halves with the mixture, put the halves together, and wrap a slice of ham around each one.
7. Dry the pot, place on the Navigenio, heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, switch to level 2, and place the stuffed potatoes inside.
8. Put the pot in the inverted lid, place the Navigenio overhead, switch to the small level, bake for approx. 10 minutes.
- Another very good option is to use a raclette potato: Instead of Gorgonzola, finely dice the same amount of raclette cheese and wrap the potatoes with bacon.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.