- 1 large eggplant
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 spring onion
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Roast the garlic in oil. Add soy sauce and let dressing settle.
3. Cut spring onion into thin slices.
4. Cut eggplant into large pieces and put them in the Softiera insert 24 cm.
5. Pour approx. 150 ml water in the pot, place Softiera insert inside and close with EasyQuick with 24 cm sealing ring.
6. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at "A". Enter approx. 8 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm and turn it until the steam symbol appears.
7. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps at the end of the cooking time, remove EasyQuick, take out the Softiera insert and leave to cool down for a few seconds.
8. Sprinkle the dressing on top of the steamed eggplant and add some fresh onion rings on top.
- Try adding less common vegetables such as leek, pumpkin or artichoke, adjusting the times for appropriate cooking. Add a good virgin olive oil to the vegetables when on the plate.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.