- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 tomatoes
- 100 g cucumber
- 1 ts olive oil
- 1 knife tip sambal oelek
- 1 ts worchester sauce
1. Peel bell peppers thinly using a peeler and cut into pieces. Blanch tomatoes with boiling water, remove skin and cut into pieces. Peel cucumber and cut into pieces in the same way.
2. Boil the tomatoes in boiling water, skin and cut into pieces.
3. Peel cucumber and cut in pieces.
4. Place bell pepper pieces in the QuickCut, chop finely. Add cucumber pieces and chop.
5. Then add tomato pieces, purée everything together finely.
6. Add olive oil and spices, mix well again.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.