- 250 g flour
- 10 g fresh yeast
- 1/2 ts sugar
- 100 ml water
- 60 ml milk
- 1/2 ts salt
- 2 ts AMC Al ‘n Pep
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 twigs rosemary
- coarse sea salt
1. Place the flour in a bowl and hollow out a well in the middle. Sprinkle in the yeast and add sugar, water and milk. Dissolve yeast while stirring and mix with a little flour. Add salt, AMC Al ‘n Pep and 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Quickly knead everything into a smooth dough.
2. Cover and let the dough rise in a warm location until the mixture has visibly increased in bulk.
3. Roll out the dough to a circle measuring approx. 22 cm in diameter and lightly cut crosswise.
4. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, switch to level 2 and add the dough inside. Put the pot in the inverted lid, place the Navigenio overhead, switch to low level, and bake for approx. 10 minutes.
5. Chop the rosemary leaves, drizzle the focaccia with olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary and sea salt.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.