- 900 g eggplant
- 4 eggs
- 240 g bread crumbs
- 240 g parmesan cheese
- 120 g grated pecorino cheese
- 2 twigs parsley leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 L peanut seed oil
- salt and pepper
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Place the eggplant in the Softiera, pour approx. 150 ml water into the pot and place Softiera insert inside. Close with Secuquick softline. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the soft symbol appears.
3. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the soft window, place the pot in the inverted lid and leave it to depressurise by its own.
4. Remove Secuquick and peel the eggplant, cut it into pieces and put it in a bowl.
5. Mash the eggplant with the help of a mixer. Add the eggs, parmesan cheese, half of the breadcrumbs and grated pecorino cheese to the mixture. Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
6. Chop the parsley leaves with the help of Quick Cut. Add it to the mixture, form balls and roll them in the remaining breadcrumbs.
7. Pour the oil into the HotPan and place it on Navigenio. Set Navigenio at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
8. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, add the meatballs to the oil and set Navigenio at level 4. Close with the lid and fit Audiotherm again on the roasting window.
9. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps, when it reaches 90 °C, turn the balls and finish cooking until light brown. Drain and dry on kitchen paper and serve hot.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.