- 400 g pimientos del Padrón
- 80 ml olive oil
- coarse sea salt
1. Wash the pimientos and thoroughly dab dry with paper towel.
2. Thoroughly mix the pimientos with the olive oil in a bowl.
3. Heat the pan on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a medium level, place the pimientos in the pan and roast until turning point is reached.
4. Then roast the pimientos until the skin starts to blister and char, turning the pimientos frequently. Season with sea salt and serve hot.
- The Pimientos del Padron also taste very delicious deep-fried in tempura batter.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.