- 500 g pizza dough (store-bought or home-made)
- 1 carrot
- 1 stick leek
- 200 g knob celery
- 200 g feta
- 1 bunch chives
- 200 g crème fraîche
- salt, pepper
1. Divide the pizza dough into six pieces, form the dough into balls and roll out into rounds, with a diameter of approx. 22 cm.
2. Peel the carrot and knob celery, clean the leek and cut everything into very fine strips. Finely dice the feta, finely cut the chives.
3. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window. Put the first dough base in the pot, brush with approx. 1/6 crème fraîche and sprinkle each with 1/6 vegetable strips and feta.
4. Put the pot in the inverted lid, place the Navigenio overhead, switch to the high level, then bake for approx. 2 minutes.
5. Remove the tarte flambée, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with chives.
6. Do the same thing for the rest of the ingredients, always put the pot on the Navigenio on level 6 when arranging toppings.
- For some variety, the tarte flambée also tastes very good with finely cut asparagus or zucchini slices and also with strips of salmon or ham.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.