- 50 g soft butter
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1/2 package vanilla sugar
- 1 ts untreated lemon zest (grated)
- 1 egg
- 125 g flour
- 1 ts baking powder
- 75 g buttermilk or milk
- 2 pineapple rings
- 20 g white chocolate
- icing sugar for powdering
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Cream butter with sugar, stir in vanilla sugar, lemon peel and egg. Mix flour and baking powder and stir in briefly together with buttermilk or milk.
3. Dab the pineapple a little with kitchen paper and dice it small. Cut the chocolate into small cubes and fold both into the dough. Divide the dough into muffin moulds (approx. 50 ml each) and place in the Softiera insert.
4. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
5. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set at level 2, place the Softiera insert with the moulds in the pot. Put the lid on and bake for approx. 15 minutes.
6. Then place pot into the inverted lid, place the Navigenio on top of the pot and set at low level. As long as the Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 7 minutes into the Audiotherm and bake until light brown.
7. Let the muffins cool down and serve sprinkled with icing sugar.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.