- 300 g carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 small cauliflower
- 2 slices crispbread
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 50 g grated Parmesan
- 40 g almond sticks
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Peel the carrots, clean the zucchini and pepper and cut everything into strips. Clean the cauliflower and cut into small florets.
3. Mix the vegetables and put them dripping wet in a pot. Place on Navigenio and set it at "A", switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 15 minutes cooking time in the Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the vegetable symbol appears.
4. Break crispbread or salt crackers into pieces and cut into coarse pieces in the Quick Cut. Add olive oil, parmesan and almonds and mix.
5. At the end of cooking, spread the crispy mixture over the vegetables and place the pot into the inverted lid.
6. Place Navigenio overhead and set it at high level. While the Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 3 minutes in the Audiotherm and gratinate.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.