For one bag (approx. 1 litre):
- 300 g flour
- 1 ts salt
- 50 g dried tomatoes (without oil)
- 200 g whole grain flour
- 1 tbs dried oregano
- 50 g chopped cashews
To finish for one bread:
- 30 g fresh yeast
- 300 ml lukewarm water
- flour to work on
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Mix flour and salt, cut tomatoes in fine stripes. Fill all ingredients alternately in a bag, close it and decorate to taste. .
3. To prepare the starter, crumble yeast and mix it with the water, sugar and 1 tbsp. flour. Cover and let it rest in a warm place until the starter has almost doubled in size.
4. Put ready mix in a bowl and prepare together with the starter a smooth yeast dough, cover and and let it rest in a warm place until it has clearly risen.
5. Cut out a circle of baking paper with the help of a lid 24 cm and place it in a pot. Form the dough to a round loaf, cut it slightly criss-cross and place it in the pot. Brush loaf with water.
6. Place pot on Navigenio and set it at level 6. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears
7. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, place pot in the inverted lid and place Navigenio overhead. Set at low level. While the Navigenio flashes red/blue, enter approx. 35 minutes in the Audiotherm and bake until light brown.
8. When time is up remove the bread from the pot and let it cool down on a cooling rack.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.