- 800 g firm potatoes
1. Wash and brush the potatoes thoroughly.
2. Add water to the pot and place the potatoes (in the Softiera insert) inside it. Cover with the Secuquick softline and close the lid.
3. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level, and cook for approx. 6 minutes in the soft area.
4. After cooking is finished, place the Secuquick in an inverted lid and allow it depressurize by itself.
5. Remove Secuquick, let potatoes cool slightly, peel if necessary and serve.
- The amount of water is 150 ml for the 20 cm pot and 200 ml for the 24 cm pot.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.