- 1 kg fresh seasonal vegetables (e.g. carrots, broccoli, asparagus, kohlrabi, fresh or frozen sugar snap peas)
- 2 spring onions
- 1/2 bunch parsley
1. Clean the vegetables, cut them into slices or bite-sized pieces, and place them (still wet) in the pot. Clean the spring onions, cut them into fine rings, and spread over the vegetables.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level, and cook for about 15 minutes in the vegetable area.
3. Pluck the parsley leaves, chop finely, and sprinkle over the vegetables to serve.
- Reduce or increase the cooking time, depending on how crunchy or soft you like your vegetables.
- Add some butter, olive oil, or crème fraîche to the vegetables to serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.