- 600 g broccoli
- 50 g anchovy fillets (canned)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 small red chili
- 500 g orecchiette pasta
- 4 tbs olive oil
1. Clean the broccoli and divide into small florets. Finely cut the larger stalks. Add everything dripping wet to the small pot.
2. Heat the pot on highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 10 minutes in the vegetable area.
3. Drain and finely cut the anchovy fillets. Peel the garlic, clean the chili and finely chop both.
4. Fill the pot containing the NonSoloPasta insert with plenty of water and cover with the lid. Heat the pot on highest level, bring the water to a boil, add salt, stir and add the pasta.
5. Switch to a low level and cook until al dente (following the instructions on the package). Remove the NonSoloPasta insert from the pot, let drain.
6. Mix the drained orecchiette in the hot pot with the broccoli and the rest of the ingredients including olive oil and season to taste.
- Add a teaspoon of salt to the pasta water for every 100 g of pasta.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.