- 600 g savoy cabbage
- 1 onion
- 150 ml vegetable broth
- 1 sour apple
- 75 ml cream
- 1 tbs mustard
- salt, pepper
1. Clean the savoy cabbage, remove the hard stalks and cut the cabbage into strips. Peel and finely cut the onion.
2. Add the onion to the pot, heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast the onion while stirring.
3. Add the cabbage and vegetable broth. Cover with Secuquick softline and close.
4. Heat the pot on highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook approx. 5 minutes in the soft area.
5. Wash, core and finely dice the apple. At the end of cooking time, depressurize the pot and remove Secuquick.
6. Fold the diced apple with cream and mustard into the cabbage. Season vegetables with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.