- 1 ts mustard seeds
- 1 ts cumin seeds
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 1 green chilli, chopped
- 150 g carrot raw
- 150 g cabbage, finely cut
- salt to taste
- 4 tbs fresh coconut, grated
1. Place Eurasia on hob and set it to highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
2. When Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, reduce the heat. Add mustard seeds, allow it to splatter, add cumin seeds, curry leaves followed by chopped green chillies. Stir once and add chopped carrots and cabbage.
3. Close with the lid and set hob to highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, enter approx. 3 minutes cooking time, fit it on Visiotherm and turn until the vegetable symbol appears.
4. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the vegetable window, set hob to low level and cook until done.
5. Finally add salt and grated coconut. Stir for a minute and serve hot with roti or rice.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.