- 150 g bacon cubes
- 250 g fusilli (spiral-shaped noodles)
- 500 ml vegetable broth
- 100 g frozen peas
- 100 ml cream
- 100 g grated cheese
1. Place the pot on the Navigenio and heat on level 6 up to the roasting window, add the bacon to the pot and sear.
2. Add the noodles, broth and peas and mix everything well. Cover with the Secuquick softline and close.
3. Heat on level 6 up to the soft window, switch to level 2 and cook for approx. 1 minute in the soft area.
4. At the end of the cooking time place pot in the inverted lid and allow it to depressurize by itself. Remove Secuquick.
5. Stir in half of the cheese and the cream. Sprinkle leftover cheese on top.
6. Place the Navigenio overhead and switch to high level, gratinate for approx. 5 minutes.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.