- 1 onion
- 400 g mixed mushrooms (e.g., mushrooms, king oyster mushrooms)
- 150 ml white wine
- 5 stalks flat leaf parsley
- 200 g crème fraîche with herbs
- salt, pepper
- 800 g ready-to-cook spätzle (store-bought)
1. Peel and finely cut the onion.
2. Clean the mushrooms, with a cloth or brush and cut into slices.
3. Add the onion to the pot, close with the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring. Heat the pot on highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level and roast the onion.
4. Add the mushrooms, roast briefly and deglaze with white wine.
5. Put the spätzle in the sieve insert and place on the pot.
6. Close with the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring. Heat the pot on highest level up to the steam window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 5 minutes in the steam area.
7. At the end of cooking time, remove the sieve insert. Chop the parsley and fold into the mushrooms together with the crème fraîche. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Plate the mushroom ragout together with the spätzle.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.