- 750 g cauliflower
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 spring onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 bunch chives
- 3 tbs white wine vinegar
- 3 tbs olive oil
- salt, pepper
- 250 g cocktail tomatoes
- 100 g rocket
1. Clean the cauliflower, slice it into small florets and add them to the pot while still wet.
2. Heat the pot at highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 15 minutes in the vegetable area.
3. De-seed and dice the tomatoes. Clean the spring onions, peel the garlic and mince them both. Slice the chives into thin rings.
4. Stir in the vinegar and oil, then season to taste with salt, pepper and sugar. Cut the cocktail tomatoes into quarters.
5. At the end of the cooking time, allow the cauliflower to cool. Then add it to the vinaigrette along with the tomato cubes and cocktail tomatoes before mixing everything together.
6. Allow the salad to rest for a few minutes before serving. Clean and roughly chop the rocket and fold it into the salad shortly before serving.
- For a little variation, you can also use romanesco, broccoli or kohlrabi instead of cauliflower.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.