- 500 g savoy cabbage
- 1 onion
- 1 sour apple
- 750 ml vegetable broth
- 150 ml white wine dry
- 100 g feta
- 30 g sun-dried tomatoes
- 5 sage leaves
- 100 ml cream
- salt, pepper
1. Clean Savoy cabbage, remove the tough stalks and slice the leaves into strips. Peel the onion and apple, core the apple, then dice both into small cubes.
2. Put the diced onion into a pot, heat the pot at highest level up to the roasting window, switch to a low level, add Savoy cabbage, apple, broth and wine, stir everything together. Cover with the Secuquick softline and close.
3. Heat the pot at highest level up to the soft window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 5 minutes in the soft area.
4. Meanwhile, crumble the feta, finely chop the sun-dried tomatoes and sage leaves, and mix everything together.
5. At the end of the cooking time depressurize the pot and remove the Secuquick. Add the cream and puree the soup until very smooth. Season to taste with salt, pepper and nutmeg, then scatter the herb and feta mix over the soup before serving.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.