- 3 stalks flat leaf parsley
- 1 shallot
- 150 g minced meat (beef)
- 30 g raisins
- salt, pepper
- sweet paprika powder
- 1 ts dried thyme
- 4 sour apples (approx. 200 g each)
- 150 ml white wine
- 200 ml vegetable broth
- 50 g grated, full-flavored cheese (e.g., Gruyère)
1. Chop the parsley leaves. Peel and finely dice the shallot. Knead with the mince meat and raisins and season.
2. Use an apple cutter to remove the apple cores and leave a base. Also hollow out the apples a little and set aside some fruit pulp.
3. Fill the apples and put in the pot. Add the apple fruit pulp, wine and broth.
4. Close with the EasyQuick with the 24 cm sealing ring. Place the pot on the Navigenio, heat on level 6 up to the steam window, switch to level 2 and cook for approx. 10 minutes in the steam area.
5. At the end of cooking time, remove the EasyQuick. Sprinkle the cheese over top the apples. Place the Navigenio overhead, switch to high level, gratinate for approx. 5 minutes.
6. Plate the apples, puree the sauce as desired, season to taste and then serve.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.