- 3 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs white balsamic vinegar
- 1 ts mustard
- 1 tbs quince jelly
- 50 ml vegetable broth
- salt and pepper
- 150 g streaky bacon
- 250 g mushrooms
- 300 g lamb's lettuce
- 2 boiled eggs
- 2 slices toast bread
1. Overview of ingredients.
2. Mix olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, quince jelly and broth with a whisk to a creamy dressing and season with salt and pepper.
3. Cut the bacon into fine strips. Clean the mushrooms with a brush or towel and cut into small pieces.
4. Place HotPan on hob and set it at highest level. Switch on Audiotherm, fit it on Visiotherm and turn it until the roasting symbol appears.
5. As soon as the Audiotherm beeps on reaching the roasting window, set hob at low level and roast the bacon crispy, add the mushrooms and roast with it.
6. Cut the toast bread into cubes, place in a Sauteuse and place on hob. Switch hob at low level and roast until light brown while stirring.
7. Lamb's lettuce must be sorted, well washed and spun dry. Cut the eggs into eight pieces.
8. Mix the salad in a flat bowl with the marinade. Spread on plates, add bacon and mushrooms.
9. Garnish with egg and toast cubes and serve immediately.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.