- 8 thin veal or pork schnitzel (approx. 80 g each)
- 1 onion
- 1 pear
- 2 twigs rosemary
- 100 g walnuts
- 100 g Gorgonzola
- salt, pepper
- 30 g young spinach
- 100 ml white wine
- 250 ml beef broth
- 20 g dark chocolate
- 40 g butter
1. Remove the schnitzel from the fridge about 30 minutes before you intend to prepare it.
2. Peel the onion; peel, quarter and core the pear. Finely chop the rosemary leaves together with the onion and nuts in the Quick Cut, then add the pear pieces and chop again. Add the Gorgonzola cheese and mix in well by pulling the Quick Cut a few times. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Tenderize the schnitzel very flat between two layers of plastic wrap. Season with salt and pepper and spread the filling on top. Clean the spinach leaves, spread them on top and press down a little. Roll up the schnitzel and secure with toothpicks.
4. Heat the pan at highest level up to the roasting window, then switch to a low level and roast the meat rolls on all sides. Deglaze with wine and add beef broth.
5. Heat the pan at highest level up to the vegetable window, switch to a low level and cook for approx. 10 minutes in the vegetable area.
6. Remove the meat rolls, let the sauce boil down for a few minutes, finely puree as desired. Remove the pan from the hob and stir in the chocolate and butter. Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve with the meat rolls.
This recipe has been tested and approved by AMC.